Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jeb Bush, Jr. Supports Marco Rubio for U.S. Senate

I am thrilled to have just received an email from Jeb Bush, Jr. (Son of the former Governor, Jeb Bush, Sr.) stating his support for Marco Rubio in his bid to replace the retiring Senator Mel Martinez. Here is the email I received:

Today I would like to let you know that I will be enthusiastically supporting my friend Marco Rubio for his bid for the United States Senate.

Florida and our country are at a crossroads. Not only in our economic life, but in who we are as Republicans.

My choice was a simple one: Marco Rubio represents the best in what our Party should strive to be and who it must engage – he is young, conservative, and believes in the principles of our Founding Fathers, that individual freedom and liberty are what makes our country great and always will.

Marco Rubio is a candidate who can help to bring our Party back on track by reaching out to our youth, entrepreneurs, Hispanics and those who believe that if you work hard enough, anything you dream can be achieved. With Marco, we have a great opportunity to elect a true conservative and a greater obligation to elect a man of principle.

I hope that you will join with me in this exciting journey to elect my friend Marco Rubio to the United States Senate in 2010. If you can make a donation today to keep this effort going it will go a long way to bring back common sense and a return to conservative principles in Washington.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

With warm regards,

Jeb Bush, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment