Saturday, May 16, 2009

Michael Steele to Debate GNC Chairman, Tim Kaine

NBC's "Meet the Press" will have two special guest tomorrow. RNC Chairman, Michael Steele, and DNC Chairman and VA Governor, Tim Kaine. The two party leaders will go "head to head" in a debate that will, according to Gov. Kaine, "show folks the difference between what our two parties have to offer the American people, and why President Obama and Democrats in Congress have the leadership we need to get our country back on track." With all due respect to Governor Kaine, I believe we see very clearly what the Democratic Party has to offer the American people and I for one am not impressed!

So if you are so inclined, check your local listings for this historic, (yes I'm joking) event! Governor Kaine is even offering a link so that you can email him and let him know what you think. I encourage all my conservative friends to do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment